May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police searching for man who tried to rob Somersworth market
SOMERSWORTH – Police are asking area residents to help identify a man who attempted to rob Hardee’s Market Sunday evening.
Police responded to the Main Street store around 9:30 p.m. after the man entered the market and demanded money from the clerk, who refused to comply. As a result, the man left the store on foot without any items, according to police.
No weapon was displayed, according to police.
The man was described as between 5-foot-3 and 5-foot-5. He wore a black, hooded sweatshirt, black gloves and a white mask over his face.
Investigators taped off the area for about two hours Sunday while area police searched for the man with the help of Rollinsford police, state police and a K-9 unit from Portsmouth police.
Anyone with information about the man should contact the Somersworth Police Department at 692-3131.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 3
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 15
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424