Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Lee man charged with having heroin after traffic stop
EPPING— A Lee man is facing charges after police allegedly found bags of heroin in his vehicle during a traffic stop.
Richard Veguilla, 34, was arrested June 2 and charged with driving under the influence of drugs and possession of a narcotic drug.
Police said Veguilla was stopped in a 2004 Jeep Liberty around 2:40 a.m. for driving erratically on Route 125.
During the stop, police said they found four small plastic baggies believed to contain heroin in Veguilla’s pocket.
Veguilla was released on personal recognizance bail and will be arraigned in the 10th Circuit Court-Brentwood Division on July 6.
- - - - - - - -
Jason Schreiber may be reached at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424