May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Lee man charged with having heroin after traffic stop
EPPING— A Lee man is facing charges after police allegedly found bags of heroin in his vehicle during a traffic stop.
Richard Veguilla, 34, was arrested June 2 and charged with driving under the influence of drugs and possession of a narcotic drug.
Police said Veguilla was stopped in a 2004 Jeep Liberty around 2:40 a.m. for driving erratically on Route 125.
During the stop, police said they found four small plastic baggies believed to contain heroin in Veguilla’s pocket.
Veguilla was released on personal recognizance bail and will be arraigned in the 10th Circuit Court-Brentwood Division on July 6.
- - - - - - - -
Jason Schreiber may be reached at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 11
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424