Home » News » Public Safety
Man dies after being pinned by trailer in Claremont
CLAREMONT — A man died Friday afternoon after being pinned by a trailer, according to Claremont Police Chief Alexander Scott.
Scott said the man, whose name was not released, was pinned by the trailer while at Canam Steel on River Road about 1:30 p.m. Friday. He was taken to Valley Regional Hospital, but died of his injuries, Scott said.
No other information about the accident was released Friday, though Scott said the New Hampshire Medical Examiner's Office and the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration were called to assist with the investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 5
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 150
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off