Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Man arrested after fighting with trooper
CHARLESTOWN — A Drewsville man was arrested early Saturday after allegedly crashing his car and fighting with a state trooper.
Police said Nicholas Smith, 23, was intoxicated when he crashed his car on Route 12A near the Langdon town line about 3 a.m. Saturday. When Trooper Brandon Dean arrived, Smith assaulted and injured the trooper, police said.
A passenger in Smith's car, Brittany Hastings, 22, Drewsville, was trapped in the car. After she was rescued, she was flown to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon for treatment of injuries that police said were serious and life-threatening.
Smith was treated for non- life threatening, injuries, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917