Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Bowie makes it two straight over Fishers
The Bowie Baysox put up single runs in five different innings to come away with a 7-3 win over the New Hampshire Fisher Cats at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium Saturday night in front of 6,421 fans.
The game was tied 2-2 after New Hampshire posted a pair of runs in the second inning when Mark Sobolewski homered and Ryan Goins drove in Brian Jeroloman with a base hit.
But Bowie put up single runs in the fourth and fifth and two in the sixth to take a 6-3 lead and would hang on from there.
Goins and John Tolisano had two hits each to lead the Fisher Cats.
had Jenkins took the loss for New Hampshire, which allowed 18 hits in the game.
The teams meet again Sunday for a 1:35 p.m. matinee.
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan