May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Vehicle rammed, shots fired in clash over loose bull in Concord
CONCORD – A dispute over who let loose a bull turned physical, with shots fired and one man arrested Saturday night, police said.
Brian Downs, 28, of Concord, was charged with two counts of reckless conduct and one count of criminal threatening, according to police.
The incident began when Downs got into an altercation with another man.
When the other man tried to leave, Downs rammed his vehicle into the rear of the other man's vehicle in an attempt to push him into oncoming traffic, police said.
They proceeded back to where the bull had gone missing, and continued the dispute at that location.
Downs pointed a shot gun at the other male and fired three shots, two into the ground at the feet of the male and one into the air, according to a press release.
The other man was not identified.
Downs was being held on $55,000 cash bail at the Merrimack County Jail.
He is scheduled to be arraigned at the 6th Circuit District Court Concord Division at 10:30 a.m. Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 14
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 23
- Updated: House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 9
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Updated: House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 17
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424