June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Vehicle rammed, shots fired in clash over loose bull in Concord
CONCORD – A dispute over who let loose a bull turned physical, with shots fired and one man arrested Saturday night, police said.
Brian Downs, 28, of Concord, was charged with two counts of reckless conduct and one count of criminal threatening, according to police.
The incident began when Downs got into an altercation with another man.
When the other man tried to leave, Downs rammed his vehicle into the rear of the other man's vehicle in an attempt to push him into oncoming traffic, police said.
They proceeded back to where the bull had gone missing, and continued the dispute at that location.
Downs pointed a shot gun at the other male and fired three shots, two into the ground at the feet of the male and one into the air, according to a press release.
The other man was not identified.
Downs was being held on $55,000 cash bail at the Merrimack County Jail.
He is scheduled to be arraigned at the 6th Circuit District Court Concord Division at 10:30 a.m. Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 1
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 1
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424