May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Vehicle rammed, shots fired in clash over loose bull in Concord
CONCORD – A dispute over who let loose a bull turned physical, with shots fired and one man arrested Saturday night, police said.
Brian Downs, 28, of Concord, was charged with two counts of reckless conduct and one count of criminal threatening, according to police.
The incident began when Downs got into an altercation with another man.
When the other man tried to leave, Downs rammed his vehicle into the rear of the other man's vehicle in an attempt to push him into oncoming traffic, police said.
They proceeded back to where the bull had gone missing, and continued the dispute at that location.
Downs pointed a shot gun at the other male and fired three shots, two into the ground at the feet of the male and one into the air, according to a press release.
The other man was not identified.
Downs was being held on $55,000 cash bail at the Merrimack County Jail.
He is scheduled to be arraigned at the 6th Circuit District Court Concord Division at 10:30 a.m. Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424