June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Vehicle rammed, shots fired in clash over loose bull in Concord
CONCORD – A dispute over who let loose a bull turned physical, with shots fired and one man arrested Saturday night, police said.
Brian Downs, 28, of Concord, was charged with two counts of reckless conduct and one count of criminal threatening, according to police.
The incident began when Downs got into an altercation with another man.
When the other man tried to leave, Downs rammed his vehicle into the rear of the other man's vehicle in an attempt to push him into oncoming traffic, police said.
They proceeded back to where the bull had gone missing, and continued the dispute at that location.
Downs pointed a shot gun at the other male and fired three shots, two into the ground at the feet of the male and one into the air, according to a press release.
The other man was not identified.
Downs was being held on $55,000 cash bail at the Merrimack County Jail.
He is scheduled to be arraigned at the 6th Circuit District Court Concord Division at 10:30 a.m. Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 1
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 28
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424