May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Man charged following police chase
HAMPTON — Police arrested a Lewiston, Maine, man Sunday night on several charges after a police chase involving a stolen car.
Hampton police say they received a report at 6:10 p.m. Sunday that a Toyota Camry was stolen on Kings Highway at Winnacunnet Road. Units were dispatched to the area, and police located the vehicle on Lafayette Road (Route 1). Police attempted to stop the vehicle using lights and sirens, but eventually used “stop sticks” to puncture and deflate the vehicle’s left front tire.
Police say the vehicle stopped near Atlantic Avenue and Pine Road, and the driver ran into a wooded area. A perimeter was established with the help of state police. The driver, identified by police as Roy Herbert Goding, 47, of Lewiston, Maine, was taken into custody.
He was charged with receiving a stolen vehicle, resisting arrest, and minor related charges. He was due to be arraigned Monday morning. The vehicle involved was towed to Hampton Police Department headquarters.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 1
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 52
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 11
READER COMMENTS: 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 2
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424