May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Weare man charged with injuring infant
STODDARD — A Weare man has been charged with first-degree assault for allegedly injuring a four-month-old infant on May 29 in Stoddard.
According to a statement from New Hampshire State Police out of Troop C in Keene, Patrick Mackey, 23, of Weare, allegedly abused the infant in Stoddard, causing serious injuries to the baby’s leg, breaking several ribs and injuring the child’s collar bone.
Police said the Cheshire County Attorney’s Office began the investigation at the end of May after receiving a report of suspected abuse.
As a result of the investigation, Mackey was arrested by state police and charged with first-degree assault, a felony. He was arraigned in the 8th Circuit Court in Keene on June 11 and released on $500 cash bail.
The baby is still receiving medical treatment for the injuries sustained.
Mackey will face a probable cause hearing in Keene on June 20 at 1:30 pm.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424