Body found in Keene
KEENE -- Police, fire and ambulance workers responded to the entrance of the Cheshire Railroad Stone Arch Bridge trail near Route 101 Monday around 1:55 p.m. for a report of a body found in the water.
The emergency workers remained on scene till about 3:30 p.m. A vehicle, parked near the entrance, was towed away as police fire vehicles and an ambulance pulled away.
Fire and police officials on scene would not comment.
Police said they were not releasing any information regarding the body at this time and referred all questions to the Medical Examiner's office.
The Medical examiner's office said they could not answer questions without a name.
Monadnock Region » Events
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 1
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 1
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos