May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police arrest man in Nashua robbery of ATM customer
NASHUA - A woman was robbed at an ATM Monday morning but police quickly caught up to and arrested the robber.
The robbery happened just after 7:30 a.m. at Citizens Bank on Main Street..
A woman was at the ATM machine when a man walked up to the side of her vehicle, grabbed her arm and ordered her to withdraw money from the ATM. He threatened to shoot her but Lt.Michael Moushegian said the woman did not see a gun.
The woman complied with his demand and handed the money over to the robber who ran off. She quickly called police, giving them a description of the robber and the man, identified as Eric Williams, 36, of 114 Pine St., was located and arrested.
He is charged with one count of robbery, a class A felony, and one charge of resisting arrest or detention.
What's next:Williams is being detained on $25,000 bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 11
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 30
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424