May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Bedford man wanted in TD bank robbery in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A Bedford man is wanted for Monday's robbery of TD Bank at 293 S. Main St.
Police said Joel Gordon, 30, is the man who walked into the bank at 12:10 p.m. and handed a teller a note that demanded cash. He also allegedly hinted he was armed, although no weapon was seen.
The teller handed over an undisclosed amount of cash to the robber who fled the bank on foot.
Surveillance cameras recorded the bank robbery and the robber who police later identified as Gordon.
He is described as a white man, 6-foot-4, with short brown hair and hazel eyes. He has a scar on the left side of his face.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424