May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Bedford man wanted in TD bank robbery in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A Bedford man is wanted for Monday's robbery of TD Bank at 293 S. Main St.
Police said Joel Gordon, 30, is the man who walked into the bank at 12:10 p.m. and handed a teller a note that demanded cash. He also allegedly hinted he was armed, although no weapon was seen.
The teller handed over an undisclosed amount of cash to the robber who fled the bank on foot.
Surveillance cameras recorded the bank robbery and the robber who police later identified as Gordon.
He is described as a white man, 6-foot-4, with short brown hair and hazel eyes. He has a scar on the left side of his face.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 1
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 26
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 12
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 1
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424