Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Warrant issued for man in Manchester bank robbery
MANCHESTER — Police obtained an arrest warrant Monday night charging a Bedford man with robbing a West Side bank.
The warrant alleges Joel Gordon, 30, robbed the TD Bank branch at 293 South Main St. about noon Monday, police said.
Surveillance cameras captured good digital photos of the man, which helped to identify him.
Police responded to the bank about 12:10 p.m. and were told that a man entered the bank and handed a teller a note demanding cash.
While no weapon was shown, the man implied he was armed, so the teller handed over an undisclosed amount of money and the robber fled.
Anyone with information may contact Manchester police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 48
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 1
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 1
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 4
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 1
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 3
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424