June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Warrant issued for man in Manchester bank robbery
MANCHESTER — Police obtained an arrest warrant Monday night charging a Bedford man with robbing a West Side bank.
The warrant alleges Joel Gordon, 30, robbed the TD Bank branch at 293 South Main St. about noon Monday, police said.
Surveillance cameras captured good digital photos of the man, which helped to identify him.
Police responded to the bank about 12:10 p.m. and were told that a man entered the bank and handed a teller a note demanding cash.
While no weapon was shown, the man implied he was armed, so the teller handed over an undisclosed amount of money and the robber fled.
Anyone with information may contact Manchester police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424