May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Canaan man charged with burglarizing store
A Canaan man was arrested and charged with breaking into a local convenience store Tuesday.
Michael Lyon, 21, is accused of burglarizing the Canaan Food Market at 1177 Route 4 about 1:28 a.m., police said.
While police searched the store and reviewed surveillance video, a Lebanon police K-9 team followed a track from the store to Lyon’s home, police said. Police initially arrested Lyon on an outstanding warrant and later charged him with burglary.
Lyon was arraigned in 2nd Circuit District Court in Lebanon and ordered held on $15,00 bail, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 2
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 11
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 30
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424