May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police say Nashua man threatened uncle with box cutter
MERRIMACK - A Nashua man is accused of breaking into his uncle's garage and then threatening him and his guest with a box cutter.
Robert Trepanier, 28, of 161 West Hollis St., Apt. E. Nashua, was arrested Monday on charges of criminal mischief, criminal threatening and receiving stolen property.
A domestic disturbance was reported just after noon Monday at 540 Daniel Webster Highway. Police said Trepanier broke a window to enter a detached garage and, when his uncle confronted him, threatened him and a guest with a box cutter.
According to a press release, Trepanier fled the scene on his bicycle. He was arrested on Daniel Webster Highway, near Wright Avenue. Police said he had a nail gun and electrical wire in his possession, items his uncle reported stolen from the garage.
He was held on $1,000 cash bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court - Nashua District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 1
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 0
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial replica wall on display - 0
- Obama limits drone strikes in shift from constant war footing - 0
- House votes on minimum wage, lobsters, bar hours - 0
- NH Senate removes student IDs as indisputable ID for voting - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 2
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 5
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 13
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424