June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police say Nashua man threatened uncle with box cutter
MERRIMACK - A Nashua man is accused of breaking into his uncle's garage and then threatening him and his guest with a box cutter.
Robert Trepanier, 28, of 161 West Hollis St., Apt. E. Nashua, was arrested Monday on charges of criminal mischief, criminal threatening and receiving stolen property.
A domestic disturbance was reported just after noon Monday at 540 Daniel Webster Highway. Police said Trepanier broke a window to enter a detached garage and, when his uncle confronted him, threatened him and a guest with a box cutter.
According to a press release, Trepanier fled the scene on his bicycle. He was arrested on Daniel Webster Highway, near Wright Avenue. Police said he had a nail gun and electrical wire in his possession, items his uncle reported stolen from the garage.
He was held on $1,000 cash bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court - Nashua District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424