May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Windham man charged after motorcycle ride at country club
WINDHAM - A local man is accused of riding his motorcycle on the fairway at Windham Country Club and nearly running over an officer who tried to stop him Wednesday afternoon.
William McNally, 72, of 7 Blueberry Road, is charged with resisting arrest, disobeying a police officer, reckless conduct and attempted second-degree assault. He is being held on $10,000 cash bail.
The incident happened just after 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at the country club located at 1 Country Club Road.
Officers were on foot when they located McNally about a half-mile from the clubhouse driving his motorcycle on the cart path. The officer ordered him to stop, but police said McNally refused and drove at Officer Theresa Moore.
Both officers returned to their cruisers and caught up to McNally on the cart path where they arrested him after a brief struggle.
What’s next: McNally is scheduled to appear July 23 for arraignment in 10th Circuit Court, Salem District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 9
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 3
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 6
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 14
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424