May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Windham man charged after motorcycle ride at country club
WINDHAM - A local man is accused of riding his motorcycle on the fairway at Windham Country Club and nearly running over an officer who tried to stop him Wednesday afternoon.
William McNally, 72, of 7 Blueberry Road, is charged with resisting arrest, disobeying a police officer, reckless conduct and attempted second-degree assault. He is being held on $10,000 cash bail.
The incident happened just after 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at the country club located at 1 Country Club Road.
Officers were on foot when they located McNally about a half-mile from the clubhouse driving his motorcycle on the cart path. The officer ordered him to stop, but police said McNally refused and drove at Officer Theresa Moore.
Both officers returned to their cruisers and caught up to McNally on the cart path where they arrested him after a brief struggle.
What’s next: McNally is scheduled to appear July 23 for arraignment in 10th Circuit Court, Salem District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 16
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 3
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 7
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 11
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 2
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424