May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Fugitive of the Week: Eric Cook
The U.S. Marshals Service District of New Hampshire/Joint Fugitive Task Force has named Eric Lowell Cook as New Hampshire’s fugitive of the week.
Cook, 38, is wanted on a warrant from the state Department of Corrections for parole violations on original charges of identity fraud, credit card fraud and theft of services. He is on parole until at least 2018 for these offenses. His arrest record includes burglary, robbery, theft and fraud.
Cook is described as 6-feet-1, 180 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair. He has a scar on his left elbow, discoloration on his left hand, and tattoos on both arms. He was last known to be living in the Manchester-Nashua area and may still be in the area.
The U.S. Marshals Service advises the public not to attempt to apprehend a fugitive, who should be considered armed and dangerous. Instead, report any information to the U.S. Marshals Service’s Concord office at 225-1632.
For more information visit usmarshals.gov/district/nh
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 13
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 3
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 5
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 11
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Derry marks a soldier's death
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424