May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Pre-trial conference in November
HUDSON — A pre-trial conference for Oil Company executive Fred Fuller has been continued to November.
Fuller, 64, of Manchester, is charged with a misdemeanor sexual assault charge dating back to last summer. A pre-trial conference has been continued to Nov. 15.
Fuller turned himself in to Hudson police April 19 after a warrant was issued for an incident allegedly involving “forcible fondling.” A female acquaintance, 29, reportedly told police that Fuller assaulted her in Hudson last July. Fuller entered a not guilty plea in that case. He has been accused of sexual misconduct in the past.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424