May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Pre-trial conference in November
HUDSON — A pre-trial conference for Oil Company executive Fred Fuller has been continued to November.
Fuller, 64, of Manchester, is charged with a misdemeanor sexual assault charge dating back to last summer. A pre-trial conference has been continued to Nov. 15.
Fuller turned himself in to Hudson police April 19 after a warrant was issued for an incident allegedly involving “forcible fondling.” A female acquaintance, 29, reportedly told police that Fuller assaulted her in Hudson last July. Fuller entered a not guilty plea in that case. He has been accused of sexual misconduct in the past.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 13
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Updated: NH House defies Hassan, kills casino bill by 35-vote margin - 16
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 17
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424