May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Man sought in armed robbery of Subway
MILFORD — Police have released a sketch of a suspect wanted in an armed robbery of a Subway sandwich shop on Elm Street on Wednesday and are hoping someone from the public recognizes the man witnesses say robbed the shop at knife-point.
Officers responded to the Subway Restaurant at 222 Elm St. just after 3 p.m. and were told that a man, possibly in his early 20s, brandished a knife and demanded money from the restaurant clerk, according to Capt. Christopher Nervik.
The suspect left the restaurant with an undisclosed amount of cash and headed east along the railroad tracks behind the restaurant. Officers, including the department’s K-9 unit, searched the area but were unable to locate the man. Nervik said the suspect is described as a white male, 5-feet-7-inches to 5-feet-9-inches tall, thin build, wearing a royal blue hoodie sweatshirt with white stripes on the upper arms, and black sweat pants. The suspect was wearing sunglasses and a blue bandanna at the time of the robbery. If you have informaction, call the detective division at 249-0630.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 1
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 1
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Warwick Mills scores $94.3 million contract from Army for body armor - 0
- Senate OKs medical pot, with plenty of restrictions - 0
- Rangers win in overtime, stay alive for Game 5 - 0
- Hanefeld shoots 74 at Senior PGA - 0
- Bishop Libasci to ordain 2 at St. Joseph Cathedral - 0
- Price tag to restore chimney about $1m - 0
- Officials disallow Woodmont slide show - 0
- Officials question Nashua parking proposal - 0
- House bill lowers emissions cap to meet RGGI standards - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424