Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Man sought in armed robbery of Subway
MILFORD — Police have released a sketch of a suspect wanted in an armed robbery of a Subway sandwich shop on Elm Street on Wednesday and are hoping someone from the public recognizes the man witnesses say robbed the shop at knife-point.
Officers responded to the Subway Restaurant at 222 Elm St. just after 3 p.m. and were told that a man, possibly in his early 20s, brandished a knife and demanded money from the restaurant clerk, according to Capt. Christopher Nervik.
The suspect left the restaurant with an undisclosed amount of cash and headed east along the railroad tracks behind the restaurant. Officers, including the department’s K-9 unit, searched the area but were unable to locate the man. Nervik said the suspect is described as a white male, 5-feet-7-inches to 5-feet-9-inches tall, thin build, wearing a royal blue hoodie sweatshirt with white stripes on the upper arms, and black sweat pants. The suspect was wearing sunglasses and a blue bandanna at the time of the robbery. If you have informaction, call the detective division at 249-0630.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 4
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424