May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police say man stabbed in back in Laconia
LACONIA — Police say a man was stabbed in the back in the area of the Weirs Drive-In Theatre Saturday afternoon and they're asking for the public's help to solve the crime.
Capt. Matthew Canfield said the victim approached police officers in the area of Lakeside Avenue and Endicott Street North shortly after 4 p.m. Bleeding from his lower back, the man told the officers he had been stabbed twice from behind and didn't see his attacker, Canfield said.
The man was listed in stable condition at Lakes Region General Hospital, police said.
Police asked anyone with information to call 524-5252 or 527-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424