May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police say man stabbed in back in Laconia
LACONIA — Police say a man was stabbed in the back in the area of the Weirs Drive-In Theatre Saturday afternoon and they're asking for the public's help to solve the crime.
Capt. Matthew Canfield said the victim approached police officers in the area of Lakeside Avenue and Endicott Street North shortly after 4 p.m. Bleeding from his lower back, the man told the officers he had been stabbed twice from behind and didn't see his attacker, Canfield said.
The man was listed in stable condition at Lakes Region General Hospital, police said.
Police asked anyone with information to call 524-5252 or 527-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 19
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 4
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 7
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 12
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 2
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424