May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police say man stabbed in back in Laconia
LACONIA — Police say a man was stabbed in the back in the area of the Weirs Drive-In Theatre Saturday afternoon and they're asking for the public's help to solve the crime.
Capt. Matthew Canfield said the victim approached police officers in the area of Lakeside Avenue and Endicott Street North shortly after 4 p.m. Bleeding from his lower back, the man told the officers he had been stabbed twice from behind and didn't see his attacker, Canfield said.
The man was listed in stable condition at Lakes Region General Hospital, police said.
Police asked anyone with information to call 524-5252 or 527-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424