Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police say man stabbed in back in Laconia
LACONIA — Police say a man was stabbed in the back in the area of the Weirs Drive-In Theatre Saturday afternoon and they're asking for the public's help to solve the crime.
Capt. Matthew Canfield said the victim approached police officers in the area of Lakeside Avenue and Endicott Street North shortly after 4 p.m. Bleeding from his lower back, the man told the officers he had been stabbed twice from behind and didn't see his attacker, Canfield said.
The man was listed in stable condition at Lakes Region General Hospital, police said.
Police asked anyone with information to call 524-5252 or 527-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 38
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 2
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424