May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Man charged in officer assault outside bar
ROCHESTER — Police say a man involved in fisticuffs outside a bar went after the officer trying to break up the fight.
Aaron Bickford, 23, of 183 Brackett Road, New Durham, was charged with assault and battery on a police officer for allegedly putting an officer in a headlock Sunday morning.
Police were called to Gary's Sports Bar around 1 a.m. Sunday to deal with an unruly patron. After getting that patron to leave the bar, the officer saw a fight between two men going on in the parking lot.
When the officer intervened, Bickford allegedly put the office into a headlock.
The officer managed to break free and subdue Bickford, who is free on $1,500 personal recognizance bail and due in court for arraignment July 16.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 9
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 3
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 6
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 14
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424