June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man charged in officer assault outside bar
ROCHESTER — Police say a man involved in fisticuffs outside a bar went after the officer trying to break up the fight.
Aaron Bickford, 23, of 183 Brackett Road, New Durham, was charged with assault and battery on a police officer for allegedly putting an officer in a headlock Sunday morning.
Police were called to Gary's Sports Bar around 1 a.m. Sunday to deal with an unruly patron. After getting that patron to leave the bar, the officer saw a fight between two men going on in the parking lot.
When the officer intervened, Bickford allegedly put the office into a headlock.
The officer managed to break free and subdue Bickford, who is free on $1,500 personal recognizance bail and due in court for arraignment July 16.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Epping man’s hope for working van realized
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424