Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man charged in officer assault outside bar
ROCHESTER — Police say a man involved in fisticuffs outside a bar went after the officer trying to break up the fight.
Aaron Bickford, 23, of 183 Brackett Road, New Durham, was charged with assault and battery on a police officer for allegedly putting an officer in a headlock Sunday morning.
Police were called to Gary's Sports Bar around 1 a.m. Sunday to deal with an unruly patron. After getting that patron to leave the bar, the officer saw a fight between two men going on in the parking lot.
When the officer intervened, Bickford allegedly put the office into a headlock.
The officer managed to break free and subdue Bickford, who is free on $1,500 personal recognizance bail and due in court for arraignment July 16.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 6
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424