Home » News » Public Safety
Mass. man injured in rollover, vehicle fire
PELHAM — A Massachusetts man suffered serious injuries in a rollover crash Saturday night.
Police said Michael Walworth, 27, of Methuen, was med-flighted to Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston after he lost control of his 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer and hit a parked car in a driveway at 46 Old Gage Hill Road at 8:28 p.m.
The vehicle then rolled over against the residence and caught fire.
A responding officer and an unidentified individual helped pull Walworth from the car. Walworth was listed in serious condition Sunday night.
Police said speed and alcohol might have been factors, though the investigation is ongoing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Berlin building - 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 3
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sen. Rand Paul in NH: Too early for judgments in IRS probe - 0
- Rabid raccoons in Hanover raise ‘rabies season’ concerns - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Gregg named CEO of Wall Street lobbying group - 1
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 0
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack