Home » News » Public Safety
Car rolls, man hurt in Saturday accident
HUDSON — A Litchfield man was injured Saturday night when he rolled his SUV over on Derry Street by Robinson Road, according to police.
Officers say Timothy Levan, 20, lost control of his 2002 Chevrolet Blazer when he turned left from Robinson Road onto Derry Street about 8 p.m.
The Blazer went a short distance partially off the road, came back onto the pavement, then rolled over, according to police.
The Blazer sustained heavy damage in the crash, though Levan only suffered non-life threatening injuries.
Police are still investigating the crash, but believe unreasonable speed contributed.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 6
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 2
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 10
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
License revocations for DWI announced