Home » News » Public Safety
Woman injured in crash in Gilmanton
GILMANTON — One woman suffered serious injuries following a crash on Route 140 early Sunday.
Gilmanton police say the unidentified woman was the lone occupant of a car that rolled onto its roof on Route 140 at 1:10 a.m. Sunday. While initial reports suggested the driver was trapped, Gilmanton police said Sunday night that no entrapment occurred.
The woman was transported to Concord hospital with what were termed serious injuries, and the vehicle was towed from the scene. No update on her condition was available, and the cause of the accident remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
- Two hurt in Epping crash involving bus, five other vehicles - 0
- New Boston man killed in fiery Mont Vernon crash - 0
- Man suffers serious burns in Plaistow house fire - 0
- Fire in Claremont Middle School of 'suspicious' origin - 0
- Construction of temporary bridge in Francestown set to start this month - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 0
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 0
- Roaming jihadis: A terrorist visits Manchester - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: School board on the defensive over Cupcake-gate - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: All eyes on House as casino vote nears - 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 0
- Official says NH abortion sites need state scrutiny - 0
- Chechen decries Boston attack - 0
- Heroin use, deaths spike in New Hampshire - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19