City public swimming pools to open Thursday
MANCHESTER — Crystal Lake beach and Manchester city pools will open on Thursday, just in time for the hot weather expected to hit the state this week.
City officials said Manchester residents will have to show proof of residency to gain admission.
Pool use for people who live outside Manchester will be limited to late afternoon and late evening. Out-of-town residents will only be admitted to Crystal Lake after 4 p.m.
City pools will be open to Manchester residents from 1 to 3 p.m. and 6 to 7 p.m.
Open swim will be from 3 to 4:45 p.m and 7 to 7:45 p.m.
Livingston Pool will feature adult lap swimming on Fridays from noon to 12:45 p.m., starting July 2. Crystal Lake will be open to city residents from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene Swamp Bats coach: Okla. tornado was close to home - 0
- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls - 1
- A little rain helps, but fire officials say we need more - 0
- Winter weather affects area schools - 0
- Meteor lights up night sky over eastern United States - 1
- Epping residents upset by tree trimming crew's work - 4
- In snow, many work from home - 0
- 5 a.m. snow day calls not welcome by everyone - 16
- Nashua to be reimbursed for Nemo expenses - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Updated: NH House defies Hassan, kills casino bill by 35-vote margin - 19
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 9
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs