Home » Sports » Baseball » Red Sox/MLB
Bear trap removed in Grafton
Bear to be spared in Grafton
After attack, bear may be euthanized
Grafton woman attacked by bear
GRAFTON — State wildlife officials have removed a trap that was set to catch a bear that injured a Grafton woman last Saturday.
A culvert trap was set in the Grafton area near the home of Tracey Colburn, who was mauled by a bear while letting her dog out on Saturday. The trap was removed Wednesday, according to a New Hampshire Fish and Game Department release.
“Wildlife officials consider it unlikely that the bear will return to the site. No additional trapping is planned at this point in time,” the release said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett school board members grapple with district’s future - 0
- Windham schools reverse post-Sandy Hook ban on dodgeball, other 'human target' games - 0
- How Rosaly’s garden grew into organic Peterborough farm - 0
- Bedford maintains highest credit rating from Moody’s - 0
- Damn Yankees at Leddy Center July 12-28 - 0
- Dan Brown and Joe Stevens Join Prescott Park Arts Festival's Summer Movie Series - 0
- Loeb School Offers Cartooning for Kids Workshop - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samples from the world of Pinot Noir - 0
- Moose Hunt Lottery Drawing Is Friday, June 21, 2013 - 0
Raymond man's hope for working van realized
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time