May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Concord man facing child pornography charges
CONCORD – A man accused last year of molesting a young girl is now charged with possessing child pornography on his computer.
Stephen Bourne, 52, of Concord was arrested Wednesday on eight counts of possession of child sexual abuse images, all class A felonies.
The investigation began May 6, 2011, when Bourne was arrested for aggravated felonious sexual assault of a young girl he knew through a local church.
Police searched his home and seized his computer. The child pornography later was found on the computer, according to police.
Bourne, who was out on bail on the sexual assault charge, refused bail on the latest charges.
What’s next: He will be arraigned Thursday at 3 p.m. in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 1
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 8
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424