Home » News » Public Safety
Route 11 Farmington car crash injures 8
FARMINGTON — Eight people escaped with minor injuries Thursday in a two-car crash on Route 11, police Sgt. John Drury said.
“They were very fortunate,” Drury said.
Donna Sanford, 65, of Farmington, was heading east on Route 11 about 3 p.m. Thursday when her car was hit from behind and spun around by a car driven by Nicole Johnson, 24, of Farmington, Drury said.
Sanford and her passengers, April Sanford, 30, Nicholas Estes, 30, and an infant, all of Farmington, and Johnson and her passengers, Michael Frazier, 21, Mercedes Labrie, 19, and a 16-year-old boy, all of Farmington, were all taken to Frisbie Memorial Hospital in Rochester for treatment of what Drury said were minor injuries. He would not release the names of the infant or the 16-year-old.
He said the accident is under investigation and no charges have yet been filed.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Berlin building - 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 3
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Banker convicted of fraud in scheme involving press maker exec - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 10
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 13
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 36
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013