Home » News » Public Safety
Route 11 Farmington car crash injures 8
FARMINGTON — Eight people escaped with minor injuries Thursday in a two-car crash on Route 11, police Sgt. John Drury said.
“They were very fortunate,” Drury said.
Donna Sanford, 65, of Farmington, was heading east on Route 11 about 3 p.m. Thursday when her car was hit from behind and spun around by a car driven by Nicole Johnson, 24, of Farmington, Drury said.
Sanford and her passengers, April Sanford, 30, Nicholas Estes, 30, and an infant, all of Farmington, and Johnson and her passengers, Michael Frazier, 21, Mercedes Labrie, 19, and a 16-year-old boy, all of Farmington, were all taken to Frisbie Memorial Hospital in Rochester for treatment of what Drury said were minor injuries. He would not release the names of the infant or the 16-year-old.
He said the accident is under investigation and no charges have yet been filed.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 1
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands