May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Bicyclist robs woman of iPhone in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A thieving bicyclist punched a woman in the face and stole her iPhone as she was sitting in her car calling for directions after becoming lost on her drive to pick up her boyfriend, police said.
The woman, whose name and address police did not release, told investigators a man on a mountain bike reached in through the open passenger window and grabbed her cell phone.
She struggled to hang onto it and police said the man punched her in the face, causing her to release her grip. The robber then pedaled away with the iPhone.
The robbery happened about 12:50 a.m. at Somerville and Taylor streets where the woman had pulled over to call and get directions.
The thief is described as a white or Hispanic man in his 20s with a thin build. He wore a dark-colored, flat brimmed ball cap, a dark-colored collared shirt and either jean shorts or jean pants.
The cell phone is a white iPhone 4 in a pink case.
Anyone with information on the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424