Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Bicyclist robs woman of iPhone in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A thieving bicyclist punched a woman in the face and stole her iPhone as she was sitting in her car calling for directions after becoming lost on her drive to pick up her boyfriend, police said.
The woman, whose name and address police did not release, told investigators a man on a mountain bike reached in through the open passenger window and grabbed her cell phone.
She struggled to hang onto it and police said the man punched her in the face, causing her to release her grip. The robber then pedaled away with the iPhone.
The robbery happened about 12:50 a.m. at Somerville and Taylor streets where the woman had pulled over to call and get directions.
The thief is described as a white or Hispanic man in his 20s with a thin build. He wore a dark-colored, flat brimmed ball cap, a dark-colored collared shirt and either jean shorts or jean pants.
The cell phone is a white iPhone 4 in a pink case.
Anyone with information on the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 1
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424