Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Two arrested for prostitution in Manchester
MANCHESTER - Undercover officers arrested two women for prostitution after they agreed to perform a sex act in exchange for money, police said.
Caroline Vazquez, 34, of 181 Beech St., and Sara Douglas, 29, of 455 Pine St., are each charged with one count of prostitution.
Vazquez was arrested about 10:45 p.m. Thursday after an undercover officer observed her "acting suspiciously" in the area of Lake Avenue and Pine Street. He struck up a conversation with her and police said she agreed to perform a sex act on him in exchange for money.
Douglas was arrested just after midnight Friday when another undercover officer, saw her "acting suspiciously" on Manchester Street. Police said she agreed to a sex act for money after the officer talked with her.
What's next:Both women are expected to be in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District, on Friday for arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 6
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424