May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Two arrested for prostitution in Manchester
MANCHESTER - Undercover officers arrested two women for prostitution after they agreed to perform a sex act in exchange for money, police said.
Caroline Vazquez, 34, of 181 Beech St., and Sara Douglas, 29, of 455 Pine St., are each charged with one count of prostitution.
Vazquez was arrested about 10:45 p.m. Thursday after an undercover officer observed her "acting suspiciously" in the area of Lake Avenue and Pine Street. He struck up a conversation with her and police said she agreed to perform a sex act on him in exchange for money.
Douglas was arrested just after midnight Friday when another undercover officer, saw her "acting suspiciously" on Manchester Street. Police said she agreed to a sex act for money after the officer talked with her.
What's next:Both women are expected to be in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District, on Friday for arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 5
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424