May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Two arrested for prostitution in Manchester
MANCHESTER - Undercover officers arrested two women for prostitution after they agreed to perform a sex act in exchange for money, police said.
Caroline Vazquez, 34, of 181 Beech St., and Sara Douglas, 29, of 455 Pine St., are each charged with one count of prostitution.
Vazquez was arrested about 10:45 p.m. Thursday after an undercover officer observed her "acting suspiciously" in the area of Lake Avenue and Pine Street. He struck up a conversation with her and police said she agreed to perform a sex act on him in exchange for money.
Douglas was arrested just after midnight Friday when another undercover officer, saw her "acting suspiciously" on Manchester Street. Police said she agreed to a sex act for money after the officer talked with her.
What's next:Both women are expected to be in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District, on Friday for arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
For the people: A century of the NH primary
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424