May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Two arrested for prostitution in Manchester
MANCHESTER - Undercover officers arrested two women for prostitution after they agreed to perform a sex act in exchange for money, police said.
Caroline Vazquez, 34, of 181 Beech St., and Sara Douglas, 29, of 455 Pine St., are each charged with one count of prostitution.
Vazquez was arrested about 10:45 p.m. Thursday after an undercover officer observed her "acting suspiciously" in the area of Lake Avenue and Pine Street. He struck up a conversation with her and police said she agreed to perform a sex act on him in exchange for money.
Douglas was arrested just after midnight Friday when another undercover officer, saw her "acting suspiciously" on Manchester Street. Police said she agreed to a sex act for money after the officer talked with her.
What's next:Both women are expected to be in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District, on Friday for arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 7
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 1
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 26
READER COMMENTS: 7
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 13
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 0
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424