May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
State Police: Two charged in Ecstasy drug operation
Two men are charged with dealing Ecstasy after a three month investigation by state, local and federal law enforcement agencies, according to state police.
Nicholas Boccia, 22, of 41 Rolling Ridge Road, Londonderry, and Mark Kondry, 19, of 9 Casco Drive Apt. G. and who also resides at the Rolling Ridge address in Nashua, were arrested Tuesday.
Boccia is charged with possession of MDMA (Ecstasy) with intent to distribute while Kondry was arrested on one count of selling Ecstasy. He is expected to face additional charges.
Police obtained warrants to search both the Londonderry and Nashua residences, recovering 2.5 pounds of Ecstasy, several thousand dollars in precious metals purchased with drug proceeds, packaging materials used for distribution of drugs and multiple scales.
Boccia was arraigned in Derry District Court on Wednesday, while Kondry was released on $4,000 cash bail pending arraignment in Nashua District Court at a later date.
The investigation was conducted by the state police Narcotics and Investigations Unit, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, U.S. Homeland Security Investigations, the DEA, and Nashua and Londonderry police.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather may be more like Veterans Day than Memorial Day - 0
- Awards cap city's Small Business Week - 0
- Rock Cats-Fisher Cats suspended - 0
- Budget plan presses NH hospitals to join managed care networks - 0
- Students hold ceremony to honor flags - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424