May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
State Police: Two charged in Ecstasy drug operation
Two men are charged with dealing Ecstasy after a three month investigation by state, local and federal law enforcement agencies, according to state police.
Nicholas Boccia, 22, of 41 Rolling Ridge Road, Londonderry, and Mark Kondry, 19, of 9 Casco Drive Apt. G. and who also resides at the Rolling Ridge address in Nashua, were arrested Tuesday.
Boccia is charged with possession of MDMA (Ecstasy) with intent to distribute while Kondry was arrested on one count of selling Ecstasy. He is expected to face additional charges.
Police obtained warrants to search both the Londonderry and Nashua residences, recovering 2.5 pounds of Ecstasy, several thousand dollars in precious metals purchased with drug proceeds, packaging materials used for distribution of drugs and multiple scales.
Boccia was arraigned in Derry District Court on Wednesday, while Kondry was released on $4,000 cash bail pending arraignment in Nashua District Court at a later date.
The investigation was conducted by the state police Narcotics and Investigations Unit, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, U.S. Homeland Security Investigations, the DEA, and Nashua and Londonderry police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424