Home » News » Public Safety
ATVs destroyed in Hudson shed fire
HUDSON - Three four-wheelers, a dirt bike, golf cart and a Gator were destroyed in a shed fire Thursday night on River Road.
A dozen firefighters responded to the 911 call for a fire at 97 River Road. The property is owned by Sylvia and John Porter Sr.
The fire destroyed a shed and its contents, and melted siding on the nearby home, charring some of its exterior, according to a press release issued by the fire department.
Investigators have not determined what caused the fire which remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Man pulled from Barnstead pickup truck wreck with serious head injury - 0
- Fish and Game says Gilford bear shooting was proper - 3
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 7
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fisher Cats, New Britain split - 0
- Ayotte praises first responders, veterans - 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard holds change of command ceremony - 0
- Sons' overdoses spur father to share his story with others - 0
- Miller ready to spell, but doesn't want to go 'Dutch' - 0
- Weather to slowly improve over long weekend - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- Golf cart to make visits to veterans cemetery easier - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
State puts out call for foster parents